Press & Media
Welcome to our press and media centre. We’re excited to have you. If you are interested in partnering with Child Helpline International, please fill out the form below, or email us at email@example.com.
Child Helpline International is always working toward creating a world that allows children to be heard, one by one, and through their voices shape the world and realise their rights. Here are a few ways we have recently been trying to make strides:
- ICMEC works with Meta, IWF and Child Helpline International on a new campaign against Child Sexual Abuse in Africa
- How Child Helpline International Expands the Reach and Responsiveness of its Member Helplines
- Launching Aselo with TechMatters
- RADAR Project with Missing Children Europe
- Check out our Blog for more information on what projects we’re working on at Child Helpline International
Here you may download Child Helpline International logos, and discover our brand guide. If you have any questions about using our logo or brand elements, please reach out to us.
Annual Reviews and Annual Accounts
The Child Helpline International Annual Review is a condensed version of our Annual Report (see Governance for more information). For financial information, please refer to the Annual Accounts.