Information for Delegates
The ongoing coronavirus pandemic, and the continuing uncertainties, pressures and demands it brings in terms of restrictions on gatherings, among other things, does mean that this International Consultation will be slightly different to those that have gone before, and we have not been able to be as flexible as we have in previous years:
- We will need to limit the number of participants for this International Consultation to 150 guests and delegates. Therefore, registration will be on a first come, first served basis. We therefore kindly request you to indicate your intention to attend the International Consultation as soon as possible. Please be advised that the deadline for registration is 15 July 2022. To register please click here.
- The cost of attending is €650.00 per person, which includes the conference fee, three nights’ accommodation (based on single occupancy) and all meals and coffee breaks from dinner on Monday 26 September 2022 until lunchtime on Thursday 29 September 2022. This registration fee must be paid in full upon registration, and is non-refundable unless circumstances in Sweden mean that the International Consultation can no longer proceed and the event is cancelled by Bris and Child Helpline International as a consequence.
- In the event you are not able to attend the International Consultation as planned, including due to travel restrictions imposed by your own government, we are not able to offer you any refund for your registration. However, you can transfer your registration to somebody else with four weeks notice prior to the start of the IC 2022.
- Please note that the registration does not include your personal costs for obtaining a visa, travelling to Stockholm, or public transport to and from the airport in Stockholm. You are advised to consider your visa applications as early as possible, as we know from experience that, for some of you, this may prove to be a long process.
- We strongly advise that any travel arrangements you make are as flexible as possible, in case you do need to make cancellations.
We also urge you to pay close attention to visa requirements, including additional Covid-19 regulations, measures and requirements relating to your travel to, and stay in, Sweden. For further information about visa requirements, how and where to apply, and updates and latest information on Covid-19 regulations, measures and requirements in Sweden, please see this page:
If you have any questions about the International Consultation, please feel free to reach out to Child Helpline International’s Membership and Communications Manager Steve Erwood at: email@example.com. If you have any logistical questions relating to your registration, please send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you in Stockholm! With warm regards on behalf of Bris and Child Helpline International.